Friday, September 18, 2009

The Beginning of JoJo

My first clown face (about 1984).

My first clown costume (about 1994).


One of my first clown parties (2002).



My first Junior Joey, Flower the Clown.
My first photo shoot as a professional clown (about 2004). My mom Jeanette took these photos.
Idaho State University Homecoming Parade (about 2004).
Caribou County Fair Parade 8/3/05 and Chubbuck Days Parade 8/13/05
Chubbuck Days Parade 2005
Eastern Idaho State Fair Parade
The Eastern Idaho State Fair Parade was the last parade for me for that season. I did however tie balloons at the fair for a couple of days for the patrons there. A couple of times there were women that tried flirting with me, thinking I was a guy clown.
After the fair, I packed my clown car and moved to Tennessee. My wonderful sister Beth made me a new costume that made it a little more obvious that I am NOT a guy clown.
My wonderful sister Coral was the photographer for this shoot.
Performing at the Dickson County Public Library in Dickson, Tennessee. The Dickson Library children's program, run by Tamara Hammer, was my favorite venue in Tennessee.
These photos were again taken by my sister Coral. My make-up had changed and I think I've gotten better at applying it. However, I'm not impressed with the eyes and changed them after these photos were taken. I will be doing another photo shoot soon with my new look.

My second Junior Joey, Twinkle.


2 comments:

  1. These are great photos! You sure have a great way of making others smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way awesome! I really like the costume that Beth made you! Remember when you made Sis Daniels and I those balloon creations for her birthday! That was so cool! You are an amazingly talented person!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete